One of the most popular ways to earn money from the internet is affiliate marketing. It involves selling different products or services online. People who own the products or services are known as merchants and those who promote it are known as publishers. There are different affiliate networks available, of which Clickbank is one of the best. They offer only digital products which are available for immediate download. Clickbank products can be promoted by using Google Adwords. Adwords is an advertising program offered by Google. This is a ‘Pay Per Click’ program where the advertiser has to pay only when some visitor clicks on the advertisements and visits his website. The following is a discussion about promoting Clickbank products using Adwords.
To start with Clickbank, you have to open an affiliate account with them. To select a product, visit the Clickbank marketplace which offers various products in different categories. Selection should be made considering the conversion rate, the cost of the product, the commission offered and other factors. After you select a product, get the affiliate link for the same and start promoting it. There are different ways to promote clickbank products of which Google Adwords is the best.
Adwords is the most effective advertising technique which can bring good quality targeted traffic to your website. It is the fastest way to start promoting Clickbank products. Go to the Adwords site and register with them. After registration, you can create an ad for your product. Make sure that the ad copy adheres to the editorial guidelines of Adwords.
Use different important keywords ( relevant to your product) in your ad. Before the ad can be published, it has to go through a review process. After the ad copy clears the review, it can be published. The following are some tips for publishing your ad:
- As you have to bid for each click, keep your starting bids low. The bids can be increased later.
- Make a daily budget, but keep it low. You can start with $5 a day. If the ads become profitable, the budget can be increased.
- Instead of general keywords, use long tail keywords. Break up your ad into different ad groups with different keywords.
- Test with different ads. The ads having a low CTR ( click through rate) may be deleted. The CTR should be at least 1%.
- If necessary, you may target your ad to certain countries. This will save you money.