Clickbank is the largest affiliate marketing network, selling digital products like E-Books, web services, software etc. It has more than 100,000 items to promote. You can earn money from Clickbank either as a publisher or as an affiliate. As a publisher, you can offer your own products to be sold through other affiliates. As an affiliate you can earn money by selling other people’s products for a commission. The commissions are as high as 75%. When compared to other affiliate programs, it is easier to make money with Clickbank. Serious marketers can earn very good money with Clickbank.
Signing for Clickbank is easy. A publisher usually has to pay a fee for signing up. But affiliates can sign up free. After signing up you can browse the Clickbank marketplace to find a suitable product to promote. After you select a product you will be asked to create a ‘Hoplink’. This is the link through you can sell the product. Now you can put this link on your website or blog and start promoting the product.
Various ways to promote Clickbank products
* You can use ‘Pay Per Click’ advertising to drive traffic to your website or directly to the landing page of the merchant. The major PPC networks are Google and Yahoo. There are other low cost networks too.
* You can put up a blog to promote Clickbank products. Search engines love blogs(Blogger or WordPress) and they get indexed faster.
* You can use Hubpages or Squidoo to promote Clickbank products. You can set up a Squidoo lens for each Clickbank product that you would like to promote.
* Forums are a good way to promote Clickbank products. You can use forums which are related to the products that you are promoting. Make regular posts to the forums and use your affiliate links in your signatures.
* Clickbank products may also be promoted by using social networking sites like Myspace or Facebook.
* You can use article marketing to drive good quality targeted traffic to your website, blog or Squidoo lens. Write short articles (300 – 400 words) about topics related to your products and submit them to different article directories. At the end of each article there should be a small ‘Resource Box’ which should contain a link to your site/blog. People who read the articles may visit your site/blog through that link and may purchase the products.