Reply to the hashtags from search.twitter.com. When you first enter the page you will see a list of hot trending topics. Pick one, and dive right in the conversation. Being part of conversations is what twitter is utilized for.
Tweet from your phone and receive tweets to your phone! here is a quick guide for this:
- One: Log into your twitter account from twitter.com
- Two: On the right hand corner there should be a tab that’s labeled as settings. Click it
- Three: You should find the devices tab on top. Now click on that.
- Four: Insert your phone number into the box using this format. [your area code] & [phone number].
- Five: The last and final step. Check the box and and save and you’re done.
Find people to follow on twitter
This isn’t a difficult one. You can find plenty of twitter directories online and follow people that relate to your interest from there. Or, you can use mrtweet.com and let them help you find people that would best suite you.
Ever wanted to tweet about something, but use a time stamp for it? Well, tweetlater.com can do just that! Sign up for the service, post your tweet, time stamp it, and you’re done.
There are many more twitter tricks and tips that are available and that I’ll share in future posts, but try to experiment with twitter and the applications to start making your own twitter tricks!
This post was last modified on December 2, 2016 18:14